Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God existing in three Persons -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His vicarious (substitutionary) atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His second coming.
- We believe that all Scripture is verbally inspired by God and that it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe that man is created in the image of God, that the first man, Adam, sinned, that this sin caused physical and spiritual death, and that since the first man sinned all persons are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that man is saved by grace through faith, wholly apart from human merit and works, and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again to a new life in Him.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: the saved to eternal life and the unsaved to a life of eternal judgment.
- We believe that Christians are to be separated unto God, living holy lives pleasing to Him, and witnessing to His glory.
- We believe that God directly created the heavens and the earth and all that lies therein.